"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, January 28, 2008

OQO will not add Touchscreen

I'm trying to disconnect myself during the weekend from the web, at least from posting news. I have enough with keeping updated the video section of todoUMPC (Spanish), something that I do every Sunday. So I missed the news of OQO planning to add a touch screen to their UMPC this year. And I glad that I did miss it because soon after the news was posted in some of the most important websites about this topic OQO released a statement  saying that:

OQO would never disclose future product information in other than broad terms, but I can disclose that statements in the video are not true about when certain features will ship (if ever).

I know that many users were asking for this feature to be added to the OQO 02 but that's not something that will happen... at least soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.