"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Save money using your Kindle

GottaBeMobile has posted a video today about how and why you save money using a Kindle.

 

There is a lot of controversy lately after Amazon deleted copies of the book 1984 when the company found that this book was being sold illegally at Amazon. Should they have done that? The answer is no, that was a stupid decision. But still, I keep saying and repeating, the best gadget that I have ever bought is the Kindle. I’m more for a Social DRM than the traditional one, I have paid for my books and I feel that I should be free of reading it in any device I want. And currently you can’t do that with your books bought using the Kindle. So, I’m not saying that the Kindle is perfect but at least is the first step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.