"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crime and punishment

The Crime: Install Windows XP Home Edition in a Viliv X70. Punishment: Keep using it without enjoying all the features touch relative available in Windows 7.

The device performs very well, here is the Crystalmark score:

vilivx70 One of the best scores I have seen thanks to a super fast SSD. It's without any doubt faster than my P1610. Thanks God, I have been authorized to install W7 in this demo device and I'll do it tomorrow ending my punishment period.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about Crystalmark until I saw your post. I got a score of 23257 on my Viliv S5 with 32SSD. 8552 for HDD.

    Not too shabby for a UMPC>

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.