"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, February 19, 2009

This guy made my day

We are living in a tuff time. We work some days like horses and any money we receive from our work seems to be not enough. So when you receive an email like this you feel really good.

In the meantime I have moved my <name removed>.exe file to the same folder where all files of your program are located and it started to work properly – see attachment.
It seems that problem is solved. Thanks a lot - I wish I could always have such support as yours :-) You should train Microsoft people how to support customers :-)
Thanks once more
Jacek

I don’t know how good or bad is Microsoft Tech Support. I never have called them for support. But the fact that one of my customers is telling me this makes me feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.