"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, February 12, 2009

More about the TDX.sys BSOD in W7

According to the tickets filled by beta testers on this issue, Microsoft has fixed this issue. So that means that when the RC candidate is released we should not see this problem anymore.

For now what I’m doing is not to map a network drive in my home network. I still copy files using the full path to those share folders when I need them.

4 comments:

  1. Frank, are you still using W7 on your p1610 regularly? Do you still get the BSOD or anything similar? I don't get a true BSOD, but I do get my screen going to blank, as if it's switched to a different screen mode. The only way I've found to bring it back is to send the machine to sleep and rewake it. Anyone else seen this?

    Thanks!
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE issue on this post was completely fixed by ms. About your question, I have not seen or suffered anything like that in my p1610 with w7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if any of your readers are using W7 on p1610? If so, any chance you might ask on your blog if others have experienced it?

    Thanks!
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question: why arebyou changing your screen mode that often?
    Do you have the latest intel screen driver?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.