"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, June 16, 2006

Mugen Power interested in UMPCs

Yesterday I had a short conversation with the Marketing Manager of Fattafa Ltd. one of the biggest maker of batteries and the maker of Mugen Power Batteries for Pocket PCs and SmartPhones. He expressed me the interest of his company in making batteries for Origamis Devices starting with the eo V7110.

I have been using these batteries since long time ago, they sent me various of them to be checked and I have written about my experiences using them in articles that can be read here, here and here (Both Google Translation from Spanish) and here.

This is a very good news for eo owners because these batteries are the cheaper I have found, they are good quality and they are a strong competition to Amtek extended battery that supposely will be sold next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.