"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lion Battery

In one of my walks in the Cyberspace I found Lion Battery announcing a new battery for a phone and I asked them about what are the plans for UMPC batteries. For my big surprise the guy did not know what was an UMPC, but with a little bit of help from Google he rapidly found what I was talking about. Lion Battery sells batteries made by Mugen Power. I have used 3 of those batteries for different devices and I can say only one thing: THEY ARE THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.