"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, August 04, 2014

There is not a better companion


Recently my bad feeding habits followed during my entered life put me in the hospital and I took with me my Surface Pro 3.

 


So this post is about my experiences with this machine during my recovery period.

Most of the USA Hospital have free Wifi service for patients and visitors. The Surface Pro 3 connected to this service without any problem and with a decent performance, enough to use Netflix at SD resolution, check my emails, read the news, etc.

Thanks to the new location of the speakers and the super high quality screen watching HD movies was a nice experience. The sound quality is a lot better than the achieved in my old Surface 2.

The very low weight of the PRO 3 helped me a lot. But the feature that to me was the most important was the stand.  The fact that I could open it at almost any imaginable angle increased the usability of this machine to a level hard to imagine unless you are in this same low mobility condition like the one I was.

I have been using Tablet PCs, UMPCs, laptops and every type of tablet currently in the market, including iPads, for a long time and I can say without any doubt that none of them would have been able to do a better job than the Surface Pro 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.