"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Red Alert! Kindle price is now $299!

Yes, that’s a really important news. Kindle price went down to $299. Still a little high but it’s 100 dollars less than what I paid for my first generation Kindle. Do I regret this purchase? NO. I have been using it daily and the only regret I have is not to have more time to read even more. I went from reading may be one book per year to more than 2 books per month. In my first year of ownership I read close to 50 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.