"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

W7 in October 22!

According to news at The Wall Street Journal we will have in our PCs the retail version of W7 this October.

Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) on Tuesday announced the date the latest version of the Windows operating system, Windows 7, will be in general commercial availability: Oct. 22.

What can I say. I have been using in my main PC W7 since the first beta was released. Why? Because since I used it for the first time I don't want to go back to XP and a lot less to Vista.

Article - WSJ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.