"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, January 26, 2009

Multi-Touch on the T-Mobile G1

Why HTC and Google never enabled the multi-touch capability in their T-Mobile G1 is something that I can’t understand.

I have read many comments at Mobilitysite in the past when I posted about this topic, many of them saying that so far there was not any proof that effectively showed that a G1 had that capability. Today I’m bringing a movie where you can see a G1 using that capability fully in all applications.

The Open Source community is taking the Android and the G1 to levels that are far from what T-Mobile is giving to their customers and I've thinking lately about breaking with this company and go fully in my G1 with these Android versions which have nothing to envy to the OS in the iPhone.

Via JKonTheRun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.