"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Snipping Tool in Vista

Vista includes now tools that were part of Windows Tablet PC Edition and not included in XP. One of them is the Snipping Tool, one of the most useful tools in the Operating System for those like me trying to keep alive a blog.

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&amp;playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:41991158-5cf1-4646-8911-b0f59ed63b11&amp;showPlaylist=true&amp;from=msnvideo" target="_new" title="Windows Vista Demo: Snipping Tool">Video: Windows Vista Demo: Snipping Tool</a>

I like this effort of Microsoft trying to create educational videos that show how to use the new capabilities of Vista. It’s a lot better than going around criticizing other Operating Systems. Show me what you do and I’ll decide if that’s what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.