"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Samsung P9: the future

Everything that you know or you may have seen about UMPCs is nothing compare to what you are about to see in this next video:

When or will be this UMPC ever release? It's unknown. So far the only piece of information that's clear is the name: Samsung P9. I personally will add this model number to my notes about UMPC to follow up because without any doubt, this is one of the best concepts that I have seen in two years.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting to see the Q1 Ultra Premium (or whatever it was called) show up in stores. Newegg *still* doesn't have one.

    The video for this thing looks great, but it also looks like just a render... I'll be kind of surprised if it ever comes out en masse... but I am hopeful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the video?

    I hate blogs that post non-existent videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have when people remove videos from Youtube.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.