"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, September 14, 2007

Fujitsu announces Loox U50XNX

Steve at UMPCPortal found this one today:

According to a press release today, Fujitsu Japan and NTT have entered into a deal to offer the HSDPA version of the U50/U1010/U810/8240 through an online sales partner. As you can see, they've modded it slightly to include the antenna. The bundle includes a new 'capped' data plan (10,500 Yen max) which I assume you have to sign up for with the device. Which brings to question the reason why this model costs nearly 20% MORE than the non-hsdpa version. In Europe, if you sign up for a 24 month data contract you expect to save money.

I have to say that the first time I saw the U1010 I thought for myself, this is just horrible. But after a while looking to different pictures of this UMPC I started to like it. Now I find this latest model "very attractive". I really no so excited with the HSDPA connectivity, I would like better to see a model with WiMax on it.

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss This Topic]

No comments: