"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, August 08, 2010

SliteMyTiles for Android

SliteMyTiles is a new game for Android just released to the Market place. The game is currently a freeware on it's way to become a commercial game and a best seller I would add.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I got a pre release copy from the author a few days ago and I have to confess that once I started play I could not stop. It's simple but very addictive puzzle game.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.