"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More info about CPU Benchmarks

I keep updating the Fritz Chess Benchmark table. Today I added the information for the Intel Celeron 900 MHz without cache used in the Asus R2H first generation. Probably many of you have read me saying that the R2H was the slowest machine using an Intel Processor from the first generation, well, this has been confirmed again with this test.

cpu

As you can see, the Intel Celeron without cache score slower than the A110 and VIA C7M. I'm still waiting for the results of this test that Chippy promised to send me, the AMD should score close to the VIA used in the eo v7110, I believe.

Technorati Tags:

 [Discuss this News]

No comments: