"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Screen protection

One of my major concerns with the eo V7110 is the screen protection. I always have been using my Pocket PCs with screen protectors made by Boxwave and this has helped me to sell my old Pocket PCs at ebay for a higher price. They do no have yet any screen protector for UMPC devices but one of the things that we can do is to fill their request product form showing in this way our interest for such product.

I would recommend to mark the checkboxes for:
  • ClearTouch Anti-Glare

  • ClearTouch Crystal
Here is more information about these two products. And do not forget to paste this link in the product field of the request form:

http://www.tabletkiosk.com/config/pc/configurePrd.asp?idproduct=135

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.