"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, July 09, 2009

will Apple feel the pressure of Google?

I was reading this article from Computerworld where many analysts opined about what will happen to Apple after the release of Chrome OS. And I agree  100 % with this opinion:

If...[adds] a tablet-like device to its lineup and dropping MacBook prices ($700), Gottheil concluded, "Then I don't think Chrome OS is much of a threat."

In another hand, I think that Microsoft will feel more pressure and will be forced to create a Version of Windows more suited for the use in Small Factor PCs or what we know as Netbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.