"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bill Gates still loves Tablet PCs

Office Online Blog recently published an article from Bill Gates where he explains how useful is Office for him. The most important tool for him is Outlook, but look what he says about his Tablet PC and OneNote. 

I always take a lot of notes about ideas to think about or things to follow up on. I try to bring my Tablet PC to meetings as often as possible so that I can use OneNote 2007 to write notes in ink that can later be searched or converted to text. Even if I forget my Tablet, I can scan a document or piece of paper and add that image to OneNote. One of the nice new features in OneNote 2007 is that it automatically recognizes the text in those scanned documents, so that it's easy to search for them later.

I love OneNote too.

Via: Inside Office Online blog

1 comment:

  1. I'm more of an evernote man now but I can thank Onenote and tabletpc for getting me hooked on digital note taking.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.