"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, July 27, 2009

Buy an iPhone 3G for $49

If you don’t mind to be an AT&T customer for two years then you can buy a refurbished iPhone 3G for just $49. These units come with a 90 days warranty. So it seems to be a good deal. Check the details at BrightHand. I paid around $400 dollars to AT&T to end a bad relationship with them. It took me a while because they own the phone lines in my county but today my home is 100% free of AT&T! There is not way I’ll go back even if they give me the iPhone for free.

Via Brighthand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.