"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hollywood loves the Sony VAIO UX series

This is something that I have been noticing since a long time ago: The Sony VAIO UX  being shown in many movies or series. Apparently I was not the only one that have seen that, here is what UMPC Portal posted today:

Over the years, the Sony VAIO UX series has appeared in a surprising number of films and music videos, often toted as a futuristic high-tech gadget, or a high-class luxury device. With the help of my compadres over at www.micropctalk.com, I’ve compiled a short-list of videos where the VAIO UX is featured and some screenshots of the devices in use from a few of the mentioned locations. I’ve also included Wikipedia links in case you are unfamiliar with the media (full list link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.