"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Live Search Web Slices for IE8

I have been reading about IE8 lately and I have to confess that even when I have not tested it yet I’m considering to drop Firefox and go back to IE8. The problem that I’m having with Firefox is that due to the amount of extensions I have running on Firefox, it’s slow and one of the reasons why I switched from IE to Firefox was performance. Now IE8 is about to be released and I have been reading news about new functionalities like this Web Slices from Live Search that seems to me really good.

So what do you think guys, should I go back to IE8 or stay with my old friend Firefox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.