"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wannabe Hi-tech thieves are using UMPCs

Almost a year ago I wrote about how my UMPC helped me in a security project that I was working on. So I was not surprised at all when I read today this news today about how thieves used the Asus Eee PC to steal credit card information in Brazil.

The cheapest UMPC in town, the Asus EEE PC, has fallen into the hands of three criminals in Brazil, using it to rig ATM to grab credit card information and personal information numbers for cloning credit cards.

What is available for the good guys is available too for the bad guys too. Thanks God, as you can see from this news, crooks are not too smart sometimes like in this case. Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.