"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Force sensing devices

 umpc228Forget about buttons, just apply pressure to some places in your UMPC to interact with it. That's Microsoft's idea of the future according to news published at BBC News.

Microsoft researchers have been working on force sensing technology that would let you bend/twist/stretch/squeeze your handheld device in order to control it.

I still using my Q1 as my main PC and of course to see the picture of the tests being done in one of these machines made my day, I have to confess that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.