"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, October 15, 2007

Unboxing the Everun

Today I received a package coming from Dynamism: the Everun. This post is just to show the box and what was inside of it and to share my first impressions about this UMPC without having turn it on for the first time. I have shot a few pictures to document this short note because to me high resolution pictures work a lot better than any video review where the device is left in a secondary role and no details can be seen.

The first two pictures show the box which quality reminded me the one from the Samsung Q1.

PA150015 PA150014

 

Once the box is opened the first thing in the first layer is the Everun. The second layer contains the User's Manual and Microsoft's Windows XP Home Edition CD.

PA150016 PA150017

 

The 3rd layer in the box contains the power supply, a carrying case, a extra stylus, a carrying strap and a VGA Cable.

PA150018 PA150019

 

The next pictures show the carrying case, a case that reminds me the one included with the TabletKiosk eo v7110.

PA150021

Next is the VGA Cable.

PA150020

I have left for the end two pictures of the Everun.

PA150023 PA150024

 

What I think about the Everun today, when I have not turned on yet? Well, I had the opportunity to have in my hands the first Raon UMPC, the Vega. Looking the Everun I can say that Raon has learned a lot during this first year and the quality of this second generation device  is a lot better than what I saw in the Vega. The Everun exterior looks very well finished. The buttons in this device are better defined and are easier to use than in the old Vega.

The Everun design impressed me because it's a very well made UMPC. But I repeat, I have not turned on yet. So here is an opportunity for you, my dear reader to ask whatever you want me to check in this device. I'll try my best to answer all your questions in my next post about the Everun.

[Discuss This Topic]