"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Inkoogle Final Released

Inkoogle is a Universal Web Searching tool that supports Ink. It helps Tablet PC and UMPC Owners to search in all Google different types of search engines, including books, froogle, images, maps, video, etc. But that's not all, you can search also in Wikipedia using the different languages available at this site, you use the Amazon Search Engine and you can use Pricegraber.com Search Engine for the different countries (languages) available on this site. This is why I call it Universal Web Searching Tool.

This tool is a freeware. You don't pay nothing for it. But it includes my affiliated ID in some of these searches. This does not cost you anything also and it does not interfere in any way with your searches. It just help me to pay my bills so I can continue helping you and others with what I do in this and other sites.

You can download Inkoogle here. And you can download the .NET Framework v2.0 in case you need it here.

inkoogle2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.