"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Netgear AC1900 R7000 a good router for the SP3

This is something that I thought I was going to get on Christmas but that I ended buying it on Ebay for $125


Pros
a) Works with the SP3, without any issues
b) My home Wifi speed easily is twice what I had before using the dual band Asus asus rt-n56u
c) Better range

Cons
a) The VPN configuration requires to disable IPv6
b) The whole configuration only covers the most simple features or parameters.

Conclusion
A router with a very good performance that uses the latest WiFi technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.