"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, August 23, 2014

FYY Ultra Slim Smart Cover Stand Case

If you are looking for a good case to protect your Surface Pro 3 and are not a heavy touch keyboard user then this is the perfect case. You can still using the keyboard without removing it from the case and even carry the device around with the keyboard covering the display and the case front cover in the back of the tablet but you wont be able to close the case with the touch keyboard connected. I'm a heavy Tablet user that writes all my documents, emails, etc, using the pen so for me this case is the perfect match to my habits. The product quality is good. The package mentioned a loop for the pen but I could not find any, that's the main reason why I'm not giving the 5 stars.
 

This is the 3rd case I have tested and so for my preferred and the price that I paid including shipping was less than $10! They are on sale for $2.99 (regular price $39.99)
 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.