"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The questionable Apple's Quality Control

This is not the first time Apple has Quality Control issues. Google can help you to find them. But what I have read  today in an article written by my friend and coworker Adam Stafford is more than enough. Check this video:

Hard to believe, is not it? This can't be fix with a software patch. Unless you want to apply the following fix that will make me rich, just think about, according to Apple 600,000 units have been sold already if I sell to everyone of this owner a $2 rubber case... I'll end making 1.2 million!

4 comments:

  1. And you don't need to be left-handed to grab the iPhone with your left hand. Since I'm write-handed and use my index finger of my right hand to type in the iPhone keyboard so I hold it with the left hand.

    As a matter of fact. I use my left hand to hold the iPhone 3GS that I own right now and I notice that the digital compass was giving my wrong heading all the time. After further investigation I found out that my wedding band in my ring finger in my left hand was affecting the measure of the digital compass.

    Anyway this left-hand stuff in the iPhone 4 is far more bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (write-handed means right-handed) Sorry about the typo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear friend, this time Apple did it and a big time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frank, it isn't going to have any effect. Job's Reality Distortion Field and all that. A lot of iwhatever buyers aren't actually buying technology

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.