BURBANK, Calif., June 9, 2010 — Diskeeper Corporation, innovators in performance and reliability technologies, today announced that it is commemorating its 30th year of pioneering breakthrough technologies with more than a dozen industry firsts by offering discounts of up to 30 percent on all Diskeeper Corporation volume licenses.
- With more than 38 million licenses sold Diskeeper Corporation supports customers worldwide including more than 90 percent of Fortune 500 enterprises, and nearly 70 percent of the Forbes Global 1000, as well as thousands of enterprises, government agencies, independent software vendors (ISVs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- CIOs, IT Managers and System Administrators around the world rely on Diskeeper ® performance software to increase computing speeds, reduce system freezes and crashes, improve backup times, lower resource usage, protect data and shorten boot times.
- Every day, Diskeeper Corporation solutions prevent more than 12.5 billion fragments from thrashing hard drives, providing unparalleled performance and reliability for laptops, desktops and servers.
- Diskeeper Corporation’s industry first Undelete® real time data protection solution saves organizations tremendous amounts of time and money by guarding against intentional and unintentional data loss, protecting all deleted files and allowing instant file recovery with just a few mouse clicks.
- 1986: Diskeeper performance software released as the first online automatic defragmenter, which quickly became the best-selling third-party product for OpenVMS operating systems.
- 1995: Diskeeper is the first defragmenter solution certified for Microsoft Windows, starting a long-running verification process that maintains code reliability.
- 1995: Diskeeper Corporation partners with Microsoft and co-created APIs that were released with NT 4.0 in 1996.
- 1998 Network Undelete 1.0 unveiled as the first complete real-time file protection technology for Windows servers.
- 2003: Diskeeper 8.0 is introduced as a breakthrough approach to help optimize terabyte-sized drives with Terabyte Volume Engine™ technology.
- 2005: I-FAAST® intelligent file access acceleration sequencing technology introduced that accelerates access to most used files.
- 2006: InvisiTasking® technology revolutionizes background processing with zero overhead.
- 2008: Diskeeper releases HyperFast® solid state drive optimizer for PCs.
- 2009: Diskeeper Corporation introduces V-locity™ virtual platform disk optimizer.
- 2009: Diskeeper Corporation releases IntelliWriteÔ technology, the first fragmentation prevention technology.
- 2010: The release of HyperBoot™ boot-time optimization software, which accelerates full computer start up and boots a PC directly into Windows.
- “The reliability of our hardware is crucial to getting the most from our budget dollars,” said Doug Lawson, system administrator, Greater Round Lake Fire Protection District. “Diskeeper is essential to getting maximum life from our hardware. Not only do the machines run faster and more efficiently, but they also run cooler. I absolutely see energy savings as a result.”
- “After installing Diskeeper my defrag rate went from 98 percent to almost zero and freed up almost 32GBs on our busiest server,” said Benjamin Herrin, database administrator at Spectrum Labs. “I have used Diskeeper for years for both personal computing and at work with the server version. It’s done an outstanding job cleaning up disks and I would call it nothing short of absolutely marvelous.”
- “We have been using Diskeeper Server for over 10 years and our server reliability is outstanding with virtually 100 percent uptime year to year and noticeable performance improvement on our servers,” said Joe McEachern, manager of technology operations, Gordon Brothers Group. “I have been continually impressed with Diskeeper all these years and the effectiveness and ease of use has continued to grow with each new release. It is truly a set it and forget it product”
- “We are delighted to celebrate our 30th year of providing innovative solutions to address the real problems that impact our customers,” said Manny Salinas, CMO, Diskeeper Corporation. “Diskeeper Corporation is dedicated to the development of solutions that make computer systems faster, more reliable, longer-lived and energy efficient, with zero overhead. In celebration of this, we are pleased to offer unprecedented savings of up to 30 percent.”
About Diskeeper Corporation—Innovators in Performance and Reliability Technologies®: CIOs, IT Managers and System Administrators of Global Fortune 1000 and Forbes 500 enterprises rely on Diskeeper performance software to provide unparalleled performance and reliability to their business laptops, desktops and servers. Diskeeper 2010 is the only product to prevent fragmentation before it happens. Diskeeper Corporation further provides real-time data protection and real-time data recovery™ with Undelete data recovery software (www.undelete.com). InvisiTasking technology enables any process to run completely invisibly in the background, fully tapping the power of otherwise unused idle resources (www.invisitasking.com).
© 2010 Diskeeper Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Diskeeper, Undelete, InvisiTasking, IntelliWrite,
V-locity, I-FAAST, HyperBoot, Terabyte Volume Engine, real-time data protection and real-time data recovery and Innovators in Performance and Reliability Technologies are trademarks owned by Diskeeper Corporation. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.