"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, January 22, 2009

W7: Better Ink support

I have been living with Vista for the last 2 years just because there is not better ink support out there than what you get when you are using Vista. At least that’s how I felt until I tested W7. I always have felt privileged because to me any device with a digitizer, no matter if it’s an active or passive one, it’s a more advanced device than those without them. And I’m really pleased to see that since XP Microsoft is pushing forward the Tablet PC concept even when they have taken new shapes and uses. The following video shows one of those little things that I love from W7. The use of the Search Field always have been a challenge in a Tablet PC because until now it did not allow you to start searching before you ended writing what you wanted to look for. And now with W7 you can.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I'm really liking Win7 support on my Q1.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.