"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why to buy a Tablet PC

If you are a college student you may have seen the wannabe funny Apple TV Ad saying that college students only think about pizza so the guy representing Windows hides in a Pizza Box. Well, I don't know about you but that ad did not show me anything that tells me why a college student should buy a Mac. So let me post here a video with a real college student telling others why they should buy a Tablet PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.