"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, December 03, 2007

Third Annual Life on the Wicked Stage Ink Blot Awards

2007inkblotWarner Crocker is a MVP in the Tablet PC and UMPC category and that's why I feel so honored to be listed as one of the awardees of his Third Annual Life on the Wicked Stage Ink Blot Awards. To know that a colleague appreciate your work up to that point is the greatest honor than anyone can achieve.  

This year, in addition to honoring that passion for Tablet PCs and mobile computing, I'm adding some other categories to honor some other things and people that I find interesting or worth noting. As usual the rules for inclusion here are my own. Recognition here comes from things that strike my fancy or I think merit attention, praise, or ignominy. Some things are included just for the fun of it. Some are "best of breed." My good friend, Mark, "Sumocat" Sumimoto was the first to christen the Ink Blot Awards with the nickname, Blotties. I still can't afford to have a big celebration where we can all get blotto while celebrating the Blotties, but until then, have the beverage of your choice, kick back, and enjoy the Third Annual Life on the Wicked Stage Ink Blot Awards.

It was funny to read his note about me.

Best Unqualified Love for UMPCs: Frank "CTitanic" Garcia (wherever he is blogging.)

Thanks Warner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.