"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, December 17, 2007

Amtek iTablet T221 caught on camera

This video comes from todoUMPC where you can find also a few pictures of this beauty, the Amtek iTablet T221.


Vídeo: Amtek iTablet T221 (www.todoumpc.com)

3 comments:

  1. I think you have to try new virtual on-screen keyboard.
    With this virtual keyboard on your Ultra-Mobile PC, you'll easily type any text.

    Site: http://www.virtual-keyboard.net/
    Download: http://www.comfort-software.com/download/kb_setup.exe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sergey, you already told me about that program. I do not use ANY on screen keyboard. to me they are useless. I use the recognizer for everything and I'm more than happy with that.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.