"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tip: PageUp and Page Down Reassignment

Yesterday one of our readers asked me about the reassignment of the Page Up and Down Buttons in eos. I never liked the way these two buttons work when you are in a Browser, it jumps from link to link. And when Inn in a document the jump to next Page like confuse me a little bit. So the reassignment of these two buttons to Scroll up and Scroll down Mouse functionality seemed to me a good idea. And this is how is done.

You go to Start, Settings, Control Panel, Tablet and Pen Settings.



Click on Tablet Buttons, Select "Up Button" from the left list and then click "Change" and follow the instruction s from the net two screen shots.



Select Down Button...



I'm sure that eo Owners will love the way these two buttons work after this change.