"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Two videos demostrating what can be done in a Surface RT

I don't know how may times I have discussed online and with my friends about how unfair the so called "specialized press" has been in reference to the Surface RT. But videos are more robust in explaining and proving that the reality is far from what you read in the web. Here are two videos from a Surface RT owner showing real life scenarios of him using his RT.



In the second half of the second video you will see why talking or pointing to the impossibility of running the so called "legacy applications" in a Surface is the highest level of none sense that I have ever seen. I'm running legacy applications from my RT a lot better than any hack or shell or port that anyone including MS can come out with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.