"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Printing from Surface RT

One of the most painful things for me was anytime I had to print from my iPad. I understand that if you live in an Apple "Magical" World, what is happening to me is the natural consequence of trying to use an iPad outside of that Apple's World. If the printer is not Airprint compatible your iPad won't see it and you have to end using 3er parties software that you will have to buy. In my case, this software had to be installed in one of my home PC that I had to turn on if I wanted to print from my iPad. Thanks Microsoft all that nightmare is over. In Surface RT you can add your printer like you do in your Desktop PC or notebook.
A very simple process. As you can see, I did not have the drivers for that specific printer that I own but installing the closest from the same brand did the trick. Now I can really print from my Tablet without haven to do anything but turning on the printer.

2 comments:

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.