"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

iOS 6 is here

I updated my iPad 2 to iOS 6. Lost YouTube with the only workaround of installing the iPhone version. Maps changed to the one designed by Apple. The refreshment rate a lot slower than the one from Google and if you have activated 3D it's even slower but I have to admit that the view of downtown Miami is awesome.




Another point that I noticed is that the email application is not showing accented letters properly.



The funny thing is that the emails that I received before the upgrade look fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.