Yes, it’s a phone and it’s a MID using an Intel Atom processor.
The specs haven't changed since the last time, though some of the ports/interfaces may have. Here's a quick rundown:
- 800MHz Intel Atom Z500 processor
- 512MB DDR2 RAM (up to 1GB)
- 4GB SSD
- Midinux operating system
- 4.8" primary touchscreen (800 x 480), 2.4" secondary display (320 x 240)
- Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, 802.11b/g
- I/O: SIM card slot, microSD card slot, USB 2.0, miniUSB, headphone jack, microphone
Since Microsoft pushed the UMPC concept into the market we keep seeing new devices some really smaller some not but one thing is for sure, the market exist and it’s healthy.
Via Pocketeable: LonMID M100 MID phone gets official